Sunday, February 22, 2009

Look alike




Presli got her very first Cabbage Patch for Christmas from her grandma and grandad Robinson and when we opened it up I totally cracked up. I think it looks just like Presli and her hair with her ponytail in. I also grew up loving Cabbage Patch babies and so it reminded me of when I was a little girl. Presli's Cabbage Patch is wearing a Care Bear costume and I also collected every Care Bear they made when I was little. This made me reminisce back to being a little girl playing with all my Care Bears and Cabbage Patches. This is one of my favorite things Presli has and ever time I look at her Cabbage Patch I see a resemblance between her and Presli. She loves her baby and I think this picture of them together is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment