Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sleepless Nights


I honestly cannot remember the last night of good sleep I have had. You know its been a long time when Dylan asks me "mommy how did you sleep? and I reply..good. He says no mommy, you had a rough night". So instead of hopefully waiting on a "good nights rest" I decided to blog about the sleepless nights and just laugh about them. Last night Dylan and I decided to have a sleep over with two of his best est friends, Hayden Reece and Avery Blaine. They started the night off upstairs in the playroom on a pallet and gradually ALL of them ended up downstairs in bed with ME!!! Yes every single one of them. That would be....Dylan, Avery, Hayden, and yes Presli too!!! I did manage to snap a picture early this morning before they decided to wake up at 6:30...Oh well there will be days I'm missing the sound of a child's voice waking me up in the middle of the night. Oh and for the record, they are all very good snuggler's.

No comments:

Post a Comment